Research and development activities constitute the main asset of Phase Motion Control and are developed both internally and in collaboration with various research institutions.
In collaboration with the Faculty of Chemistry of the University of Genoa, Phase coordinates two pure research projects, in particular:
1. The development of new high-performance magnetic substances that do not use rare earths;
2. Lithium-Ion battery technology, with a triple purpose:
– Mastering the construction techniques of the highest density batteries in use,
– Creating a battery with a density equal to the existing product, but with a level of engineering more suitable for integration with propulsion systems (which has already resulted in a patent and is potentially in the near future);
– Developing a technology for the recovery or regeneration of exhausted batteries.
#LithiumIon #BatteryPower #ShapingtheUnknown #LeadingTheInnovation #DesigningtheFuture #Innovation #Science #Engineering